- This event has passed.
FLL Deep Dive Workshop
07/09/2019 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Join us for this very special offering of FIRST Lego League in depth. This workshop will be instructed by a MASTER Lego Educator with years of in classroom experience as an educator.
The workshop will include the following topics:
- Opening your kit, what does it all mean
- How to build basic parts for missions and use of sensors (hands on)
- How to program your robot to move using Scratch (hands on)
- Strategies in FIRST for being successful
- Using the FIRST Curriculum in your classroom
- Changes to FLL for 2019-2020 season
- Where to get help if you need it during the season
- What is this LEGO Prime / Spike everyone is talking about?
Coaches are required to bring their EV3 and a laptop that has Scratch pre-loaded. We use Scratch as it will program both the EV3 – Mindstorm and the new generation of robots coming out from the Lego Education group.
Snack provided, lunch on your own. This is a CLOSED SESSION.