Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Qualifier 8

February 15 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Free

Please join us for another exciting season of FIRST Lego League competition in the Rio Grande Valley. Teams from Laredo to Brownsville come together as gracious professionals in a coopertition environment to celebrate their passion for robotics.

Students will receive 3 official matches that will allow them to score as many points by completing as many missions as they can. Students will also participate in a three-room judging process that will focus on their Robot Design, Core Values, and Project.

Teams are reminded that the robot game only accounts for 25% of their score towards advancement with the remaining 75% being their judging sessions.

Together, we are FIRST!

**NOTE** Teams are only allowed to compete in one Qualifier per season. If you move your reservation to this event, please ensure you change your attendance status in any previous events.

RSVP

Tickets are not available as this event has passed.

Details

Date:
February 15
Time:
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Cost:
Free
Event Category:
Event Tags:

Organizer

FIRST RGV, INC.

Other

Recommended For
Grades 4-6
Food Provided
Concession(s)
Open To The Public
Yes

Venue

Achieve Early College High School
1601 N 27th St
McAllen, 78501 United States
+ Google Map