- This event has passed.
TensorFlow and Vuforia with Patriot Engineering
12/05/2020 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CST
Description: This session will be discussing how to use Android Studio to write a Java program that is able to scan the pictographs and starter stack using TenserFlow or Vuforia.
-Understanding possibilities with Vuforia and TenserFlow
-Understanding how to make a basic program that can scan objects with TenserFlow or Vuforia
– Being able to install the FTC SDK for use
– Installing and extracting the SDK
– Importing the SDK into Android Studio
– Being able to understand how to manipulate a Vuforia sample program
– Understanding how to use Vuforia to detect if something is scanned
– Understanding how to use Vuforia to detect the position of your robot
– Being able to understand how to manipulate a program to use TenserFlow
– Understanding how to use TenserFlow to detect how many rigs are present in a starter stack
– Being able to manipulate the program to use this information
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED – Certificate issued for attendance.